Out of love and concern for our entire Calvary family, we are requiring all attendees, including children, to wear face masks.
Beginning Sun, June 28, we will resume in-person gatherings at our Calvary Campus as part of our Phase 1 Reopening Plan. We will be offering contact-free worship experiences to keep with guidelines set forth from the CDC and government agencies. Your well-being is our top priority and we want to create a safe place for you to experience our Sunday services. For this reason we have made the following changes.
CONTACT-FREE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Smiles, air high-fives, and waves are approved, but please no hugging or shaking hands. 🙂
- Please refrain from mingling before or after services
- No brewed coffee served
- Practice social distancing with parties seated 6’ from each other
- No distribution of offering buckets or paper products
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home and continue to be part of our Calvary Online worship experience.
Restroom attendants added to regularly clean restrooms.
- All Staff & Dream Team will wear masks (except while leading worship and speaking). We are REQUIRING all attendees to wear masks. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one upon your arrival.
- We will not offer kids ministry at this time. Our services will be family style, with special attention given to minister to your whole family. Kids will remain with parents/guardians in service. Please keep your children with you at all times.
- Upon your arrival, our Parking Team will assist you in finding a parking spot with proper physical distancing.
- We are offering special senior parking, designated entrance for seniors, and designated seating (far right section) for seniors, should you wish to take advantage of that.
- Our Auditorium Hosts will assist in seating parties in the auditorium to ensure proper physical distancing and will dismiss section by section at the conclusion of the service.
We understand that for many of you, watching online from home is still your preference and we get it! That’s why we will continue to offer a great Online Worship Experience for you and your family!